स्वतन्त्र उर्जा उत्पादकहरुको संस्था, नेपाल
DAY-1, June 28, 2021
1) Energy Projects for Sustainable Development of Province 2 - Mr. Ashish Garg, Vice- President, IPPAN
2) Nepal's Energy Development - Policy and Plans, Progress, Opportunities and Challenges- Mr. Babu Raj Adhikari, SDE, MoEWRI
3) Draft Electricity Bill 2076- Provisions- Mr. Prakash Dulal
4) Draft Electricity Bill 2076-Delegated Provisions to Province and Local Level- Mr. Kedar Koirala, Advocate
5) Energy Project Financing- Mr. Bhishma Pandit, IFC
DAY-2, June 29, 2021
1) Licensing Procedures for Energy Projects- Mrs. Mondevi Shrestha, Deputy Director General, Department of Electricity Development
2) Case Study: Grid Connected Solar Power Project Development and Financing- Mr. Kuber Mani Nepal, Lumbini Province Coordinator, IPPAN
3) Good International Industry Practices- Ms. Kate Lazarus, IFC
4) Case Study: Minimizing Environmental and Social Impacts of Hydropower Project- Mr. Jahanzeb Murad, IFC
5) Local Shares- Ms. Sophia Tamot, IFC
1. Obstacles in Hydropower Development by Mr. Guru Prasad Neupane.
2. Energy Trading by Mr. Ashish Garg.
3. Grid connected solar Energy by Mr. Kuber Mani Nepal.
Financial Modeling for Hydropower Day
Understanding and Interpretation of Hydro- Meterological Data, Mr. Pawan Khatri
Climate change impacts on hydropower projects- future climate projection and Impact assesment, Mr. Vishnu Prasad Pandey
Hydrological Modeling for hydropower, Mr. Pawan Khatri
Climate Resilient Planning and Design of HydroPower.
Impact of Upstream Project, Mr. Ashish Subedi
Introduction to IWRM, Kjell Repp
River Basin Management Plan, Mr. Rishi Ram Niraula
water Management Association, Kjell Repp